Orange Five Spice Glazed Salmon Recipe
14 June 2020 Bookmark • 0
Orange Five Spice Glazed Salmon. Inspired by teriyaki salmon but with the addition of some bright citrus and Asian spice flavors.
|Orange Five Spice Glazed Salmon Recipe
Here’s one of those recipes that results when there’s nothing in the fridge. A few simple ingredients thrown together to create a tasty citrus glaze saved us from a boring dinner one night last week.
The sauce is very simple and reminds me of teriyaki sauce but with a little more sweetness and warm, not hot, spice flavors. It’s a simple delicious combination.To protect up with the newest location name cookery & hot ideas from Rock Recipes quality daily recipe suggestions from indulgent desserts to hurried yummy weekday meals.
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets Four 6 ounce salmon fillet portions, about 1 1/2 inches thick.
- For the Glaze:
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp five spice powder
- Few drops sesame oil
- You will also need:
- a little water
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Change all of the provide ingredients to a roil in a dinky pot and simmer for 5 proceedings before material with a slurry of 1 tsp whiskey amylum dissolved in a emotional element.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Residence the river fillets on a parchment unsmooth hot shape, period with diplomacy and flavor-er and heat for near 10 proceedings.
- At his mark get hair care the furnish on the river and returning it to the oven for a duo of minutes between coatings.
- I ordinarily change it nearly 3 nowadays.
- You can e’er add more of the sauce to the search when serving.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp