Recipe For Hot Dog Roast Cheese
06 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
Grilled Cheese warm puppies are a superb a laugh and tasty aggregate of 2 classics- Grilled Cheese and warm dogs. A buttery, crispy hot dog bun encases a grilled warm dog with masses of melty cheese and crispy Francis Bacon. Lunch doesn’t get any better than this!
The buns are brushed with melted butter flavored with a touch garlic powder. A squishy, bland warm dog bun is effortlessly converted right into a warm, toasted, buttery-crisp on the out of doors pocket for holding all sorts of deliciousness. The bun itself is every bit as crave-worth because the yummy stuff packed inner.
I simply delivered Baron Verulam and cheese to mine however you may pass crazy with what you add: pickle slices, onion, jalapenos, maybe even a few chili. however you satisfactory like your hot dog topped, pass ahead and stuff them in these Grilled Cheese hot puppies. they are able to handiest get extra delicious!
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 buns
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Warmth a grill pan or griddle over medium-excessive warmth.
- Upload garlic powder to melted butter.
- Brush outsides and insides of buns with melted butter.
- Cut a slit in hot puppies. location hot dogs and buns in grill pan and cook dinner for approximately a minute on each side.
- Location a warm canine in each bun, add 2 slices of William Maxwell Aitken and 1/4 of the cheese to each one. close buns and press down with a spatula to flatten them some. turn heat all the way down to medium-low and cook dinner until cheese is melted.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp