Keto Cheesy Sausage Skillet Recipe
10 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
Inside the mood for something smooth and scrumptious? Who isn’t? well look no further, this Keto cheesy Cabbage Sausage Skillet is a breeze to make, oh so tasty, and high-quality of all even less complicated to smooth up. in my view that is my ideal keto meal, tons of greens, a touch bit of cheese, and excessive best Kiolbassa sausages.
The sausage really is the star of the dish and i ought to have just completed a recipe for polish smoked sausage with peppers and onions, which could flavor outstanding and scent even better.
But, with the huge iciness typhoon that simply handed thru and dumped a foot or so of snow, that's a big deal inside the South, we’ve been snowed in and looking a lot of Chopped re-runs so I desired to raise the dish and make some thing unique.
Besides… back to the factor, I don’t even need to understand what could have been in those Dollywood sausages, but I recognize i'm able to believe Kiolbassa to be the highest fine of meat, completely loose from MSG, fillers and cereals.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (13oz) package Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic Smoked Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 small head cabbage, cored and chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Warmth the butter over medium high heat in a 10.5" or larger solid iron skillet. once hot add inside the sliced sausage and cook 2-three mins per side till browned.
- Upload within the onion, garlic, pepper, and cabbage. prepare dinner, stirring now and again for 10 minutes until the greens are softened.
- Add in the tomatoes and pinnacle with cheese. transfer to oven for 10 mins or simply till the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown. Serve right away.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp