Easy Crab Salad Recipe
11 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
This crab salad is a mix of imitation crab, vegetables and herbs, all tossed in a simple creamy dressing. A brief and easy salad that’s perfect served over lettuce, with crackers, or in a sandwich.
I’m continually seeking out new lunch options, some of my favorites consist of rainbow veggie pinwheels and Greek pasta salad. This crab salad may be made in less than 10 mins, is full of protein and is totally delicious!
I’m usually tempted to choose up those ready made salads at my nearby deli counter, but doing that on a ordinary basis can add up absolutely quickly! This crab salad is a replica of the seafood salad my grocery shop makes. It’s cheaper to make and tastes even better than the store sold model.
Crab salad is frequently made with imitation crab, as it’s inexpensive, available yr round, and can be found in almost every grocery save. Imitation crab is fabricated from moderate white fish, commonly Alaskan Pollock, which is mixed with different components to form a product that looks and tastes much like actual crab. you could use actual crab in your crab salad in case you choose, but it’s absolutely easier to go along with imitation crab.
- 1 pound imitation crab meat flaked style, or sticks cut into slices
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped, plus more for garnish
- Upload all of the ingredients to a big bowl. Stir lightly to mix.
- Serve right away, or cowl and relax for up to two days.
- Sprinkle with extra chopped dill for garnish if favored.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp