Crispy Garlic Butter Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
10 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
Those crispy garlic butter parmesan smashed potatoes are the most delicious aspect dish, proper up there with wedges and mashed potatoes.
If you’ve never attempted smashed potatoes before, then you definately’ve got to attempt them as a minimum as soon as for your existence! It’s a guarantee they’ll be creating a regular appearance at residence. in particular those Garlic Butter Parmesan Smashed Potatoes! And if that’s the case, I’m coming!
Fluffy and tender on the interior with a buttery crispy outside, smothered in garlic butter and parmesan cheese! much like buttery and garlicky French fries or crispy warm chips. With an unbeatable crunch all over, it’s those crispy edges that ship you over the threshold, in no way requesting normal baked or roasted potatoes again.
The crispy crunch lies in all of those ridges on pinnacle! Don’t even fear about urgent them down pretty and flat.
- 2 lbs | 1kg potatoes Yukon Gold or Carisma
- A light spray of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic , crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-warmness your oven to broil (or grill) settings to medium-excessive warmness (approximately 200°C | 400°F).
- Location potatoes in a large pot of salted water. bring to the boil; cook dinner, covered for 30-35 mins or till simply fork-tender. Drain nicely.
- Gently grease a big baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray. arrange potatoes onto the sheet and use a potato masher to lightly flatten the potatoes in a single piece (no longer too tough or they will come to be mashed).
- Blend collectively the butter, garlic and parsley. Pour the mixture over each potato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and lightly spray with olive oil spray.
- Broil (or grill) till they may be golden and crispy (approximately 10-15 mins). dispose of from oven, sprinkle over the parmesan cheese and go back to the oven until the cheese is melted.
- To serve, season with a touch extra salt and parsley, and serve right away.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp