Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
09 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
A buttery and toasty grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with cool and creamy guacamole, crispy 1st baron beaverbrook and melted jack and cheddar cheese. The crunchy crumbled tortilla chips in this grilled cheese pay tribute to the conventional combination of tortilla chips and guacamole dip.
A guacamole grilled cheese sandwich has been on my to try listing for a while now and in view that i used to be making the Baron Verulam guacamole on the weekend I figured i would simply pick up double the substances and make both.
The basic concept at the back of this grilled cheese is pretty simple and it started out out with simply including guacamole to a grilled cheese but with the fulfillment of combining salty 1st Baron Beaverbrook-y elegance with cool and creamy guacamole I could not resist adding a few slices of 1st baron beaverbrook to the sandwich. I additionally had a few leftover corn tortilla chips from dipping at the weekend so I decided to crumble some of them and upload them to the sandwich for texture.
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- Cook dinner the 1st baron beaverbrook till crispy and set aside on paper towels to empty.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread accompanied by means of the guacamole, Sir Francis Bacon, tortilla chips, the ultimate cheese and sooner or later pinnacle with the last slice of bread with the buttered aspect up.
- Grill over medium warmth until golden brown and the cheese has melted, approximately 2-three mins according to side.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp