Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie
30 March 2019 Bookmark • 0
Espresso Smoothie – A healthful protein-packed smoothie packed with the flavors of espresso and vanilla.
Hello there! these days I’m bringing you a recipe for a protein-packed smoothie that tastes like a vanilla latte (yum!). And since it’s the give up of the month I’m additionally sharing a few links for my around My desk month give up characteristic.
This smoothie is my new favorite! it's miles thick and creamy and filled with the flavors of espresso and vanilla.
The espresso flavor comes from espresso powder and espresso yogurt. The vanilla taste comes from vanilla almond milk, vanilla protein powder, and a touch of vanilla extract.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder or instant coffee powder I would guess a shot of espresso would work too. I haven't tried it.
- 1/4 cup coffee flavored yogurt I used Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Sweetener/sugar/honey to taste this is personal preference
- Place all ingredients in a blender and system until smooth. Serve at once.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp