Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe
25 March 2019 Bookmark • 0
PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON is our very favorite way to enjoy seafood! i really like making salmon as it’s delicious AND desirable for you. This White Wine Dijon Salmon is lined with a crispy garlic Parmesan crust and sopping wet in an superb white wine sauce. This Parmesan salmon is simply TO DIE FOR!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon is the proper baked salmon recipe for a pleasant dinner at home. This White Wine Dijon Salmon has a delicious creamy sauce and a crispy tacky crust. Yum!
One of the maximum popular recipes at the Cookie Rookie is my Salmon with Avocado Salsa. I’ve been seeking to pinnacle it ever for the reason that I made it lower back in 2013. I’ve made heaps of easy salmon recipes, but up to now, no good fortune…until now!
I’m not announcing this Parmesan Crusted White Wine Dijon Salmon is higher than the Salmon with Avocado, due to the fact they’re so so so very unique (one is complete 30 permitted…and this one isn’t haha), however the flavors in this Parmesan Salmon are out of this global. it's far in reality just as tasty in distinct approaches.
FOR THE SALMON:
- 2 lb Alaskan salmon filet or 4-6 salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon each; fresh parsley thyme and chives; finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 fresh lemon
FOR THE WHITE WINE DIJON CREAM SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1- cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ chicken bouillon granule cube crushed
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup white wine
FOR THE SALMON:
- Preheat oven to 400 ranges F. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. place the salmon filet at the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, integrate breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic, salt, pepper and herbs. mix well. add melted butter and mix.
- Spread herb/butter mixture over the top of the salmon filet and press down slightly.
- Switch salmon to oven and bake 10-12 mins or till salmon is cooked thru and crust is golden. If essential, flip the oven to broil for 1-2 minutes, however watch closely so crust doesn’t burn.
FOR WHITE WINE DIJON CREAM SAUCE:
- Soften butter in a medium skillet over medium warmness. Sprinkle butter with flour and whisk till easy, 1-2 mins. maintain whisking while slowly pouring within the milk, cream and pepper. Whisk until sauce is smooth. add the wine, Dijon mustard, crushed bouillon dice and Worcestershire sauce. maintain cooking over medium-low heat, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Go away sauce within the pan and cover the pan with a paper towel (to soak up any excess moisture). make sure paper towel doesn’t contact the sauce. whilst geared up to use, do away with the paper towel and reheat the sauce. Serve right now.
- Drizzle salmon with squeeze of fresh lemon juice and serve with White Wine Dijon Cream Sauce – you simply would possibly assume you have got died and long gone to Heaven?
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp