Delicious Strawberry Cake
01 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
My mother used to make this whilst I used to be a child and all of us would usually ask for the recipe and that i don't forget being SO proud that my mom made something so fancy. Simplest later while i used to be a little older did she inform me how easy it turned into. Test out this Strawberry crammed Angel food Cake recipe.
I love Angel food Cake. My son loves it too but he likes it simple. No frosting, no whipped cream, no sauces, no fruit. Just plain ole’ angel food cake. At the same time as I'm able to really consume a plain piece of this cake. I maximum clearly love mine with frosting or whipped cream. If it’s a cream cheese frosting, that’s even higher. Every other reason why i really like this cake.
This Strawberry filled Angel meals Cake became constantly a favorite whilst I used to be a kid. My mother might often make it for a Sunday dinner and specially when she had to convey a dessert that would provoke the visitors.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix
- 3 cups quartered strawberries plus extra if you want to line the outside of your cake
- 2 pints whipped cream
- 1 - ½ cups powdered sugar
- Angel Food cubes after removing from cake
- 1 8 oz brick Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup butter, room temp
- Garnishment if desired. Sprinkles, non-pareils, or chocolate curls. I found my red and white chocolate curls at a gourmet food store nearby.
- Prepare and bake Angel food Cake per the commands on the field.
- While cool, reduce the top off of the cake. Use a protracted, serrated knife and keep it as degree as viable whilst reducing. cut approximately ¾ to one inch down from the pinnacle of the cake. take away pinnacle of cake.
- After the top has been eliminated, reduce along the inside of the cake near the center hole. Use a shorter serrated knife and cut across the complete circle.
- Then cut around the outdoor fringe of the cake. I typically reduce approximately ½ - ¾ inches away from the threshold.
- Slightly put off the inner of the angel food ensuring you leave some cake at the bottom. Reserve what you do away with to feature to the filling.
- With a beater, whip your whipped cream and upload the preferred quantity of powdered sugar to taste.
- Cut your strawberries into quarters (3 cups)
- Integrate 1 to two cups of whipped cream to the strawberries and blend.
- Reduce the angel meals cake that you removed from the cake into cubes and upload to the strawberries and whipped cream.
- Spoon the strawberry aggregate into the interior of the angel food cake. Fill to the pinnacle or even mound the filling.
- Update the top of the cake.
- Combo all components till well included and there are no lumps.
- With an offset spatula, frost the angel meals cake.
- If the frosting is just too stiff, you can add a little bit of whipped cream when you have any left over from the strawberry mixture.
- Garnish with reduce strawberries at the bottom if desired.
- Garnish with a topping if preferred. Sprinkles, non-pareils or chocolate curls. i found my purple and white chocolate curls at a connoisseur meals shop close by.
- Hold refrigerated.
- While serving, use a long serrated knife to slice the cake.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp